My senior went to Pand'or today and I asked her to buy me Matcha Kyoto. It was such a lazy afternoon on our last day at work. I'd love some cakes for vacation, but I don't want to go out. Lazy, yeah.


She came back an hour later and said she bought the cake to celebrate my birthday. Of course, I feel bad because I just wanted to buy one, not to be presented. But, you know her. Once she said, "No you don't need to pay it" it's hard to go against it. Yeah, you have no idea how many games we played to push money onto each other. Well, I just have to find another day to treat her in return. no big deal.
The problem is actual to deliver the cake safely home. I'm living in another province, for god sake. And my driver is mentally unstable. hahaha. He could hit the break anytime he wants. Ah, thinking about it makes me uneasy. But, the cake must go. Let's just hope no stupid people crossing the road of our busway. 

The journey is smooth inside toll, but we're stuck after leaving the gate. The traffic is mess and policemen don't do much help (instead they make it worse). I'm still worried as the bus keeps run-stop-run in an ugly manner. 
hmm, they change the design?
To my surprise, the cake is perfect when I open it at home. The pand'or staff give excellent performance wrapping it well so it's not shifting along the way. Yay!!! So, let's eat *\(^o^)/*

0 Comments