I have new friend. She is someone who always replies my message as fast as she can. I’m amused. I like it. It doesn’t mean that I hate my friends I used to hang out with. We’re just not so close anymore.
It’s kinda hard to repair the relationship. Sometimes, I just message them, but the replay was so delayed. It feels like they’re not that enthusiasm to renew our relationship. I’m sad.
There are conditions that avoid me from making contact. One of the main reasons is because some of them are married. Once a woman gets married, friendship is left behind. All her life is devoted to at least the husband, then the children. Whenever you ask them to go out, they find that family reason to reject you.

And so they say that women’s friendship is thinner than ham.
I really don’t mind people escape from seeing me. But, stop that family excuses. I can get defended too. Even singles have their own activities. I can say that I need to go to salon on Saturday or having French class on Monday. The point is just tried to not making the same excuse that lead people to think they’re unimportant. It hurts.

When I was in junior high, there was a girl who often rejected my invitation to hang out because she said she needed to stay at home. I hate her. And no matter how hard I try, I can never get close to her. I will never try.

It takes both parties to repair the relationship. No matter how hard you try, if the opponent doesn't even care, nothing will change.

0 Comments