I have no idea what happened last night. It was not dizzy, but I felt it's so hard to stand still. So, I slumped myself to the pillows and slept until 1 am. I woke up the rain. Today is the last day of 2014 and God bless us with heavy rain.
It's tempting to stay inside the blanket, but you know I can't get back to sleep easily. My head feels better and the clock seems fast enough to the time I need to go to office.

Another happy news come when I was fixing my veil. My driver is sick. Thus he can't transport us to office today. It's still raining out there and I zip my jacket close.
The weather is gloomy and not many people walk by. When I cross the street, the bus to my office approaches. Thank God I don't have to wait for long. It comes in perfect moment. Surprisingly, there are so many people inside. They have the face like me: those who love office but still wishing for vacation. XD

No, I'm happy to be in the office today (or another day). I think I've been blessed with great year. In this 2013, I never had to took sick leave. I never had any illness that forced me to stay home. I don't even had urgent business that cause me to apply for "fake" sick leave. I'm blessed with good health and honesty. Alhamdulillah.

I did take yearly vacation on my birthday and I'm planning to do it every year. I think it's easy to be healthy. I'm not always eating good meal. I stop at KFC once in a month, sometimes when I feel like it, I take 3 days in a row for yakiniku set. I take a round in my office everyday just to break free from my seat. I don't do heavy training. My ears are always plugged with headset.

But, I choose to be happy. MY BGM is Beautiful Life by ATSUSHI & SHOKICHI. I think I shouldn't rely my happiness on independent variables: people, weather, money, romance. I grow my happiness from inside. So, I don't care what disaster or awesomeness life brought me, I try my best to smile at every moment. 

0 Comments