Hello there, it's time for another lunch report. After spicy salty food yesterday, my seniors and I decide to have another pancake lunch. We often get this package because we are sweet lovers (and cancers. don't know how that's related. lol)


So, here I am, having another glorious lunch at Pancious (Senayan City). My seniors order look-alike pancakes: Coco Baileys and Mocca. Look at these, can hardly distinguish them, right? I like Mocca because it tastes like coffee. XD


I have Salami and Sausage because I'm starving. Well, not so starving, after such a lot talk. haha. This is why it's important to eat with good company, you get to talk much. Going out with people you like is like Fresh Fruit Ice Tea Cocktail. Each share different stories and we're happy to hear.


I remember the stuff I thought on the way to office two days ago. There are only two kind of people I know: people I like and people I don't really care about. I enjoy being with people I care about. I fight, I laugh, and I know they'll come back to me (vice versa). On contrary, I don't expect much about people I don't really care about. I smile, I make good deeds, but I don't hope something in return. It's just a polite me. I don't think about their mistakes tomorrow. I don't hate and take revenge for misfortune they got me into. I just think they're not important enough to be my agenda.

PS:
Do you think I had enough lunch? hahha. no, I still need to take a box of takoyaki home. XD


0 Comments