The greatest test for people who preach is obviously the feeling of being right. He/she who told people what to do must believe that he/she's doing the most appropriate one.

However, I think knowing religion is like eating pie. Each of us might start biting from a different side. So, it's hard to compare. You might know that part and not knowing my part.
After years, I realize religion is a really private matter. It's so weird that in our country it's used as the social weapon. People judge others based on the religious symbol they use. I find it rude to tell people what to do. We all have the brain. Those with special thinking ability might not take every raw idea immediately. But, it doesn't mean we can call them as unbelievers.
Every religion teaches love and compassion.Can't we just teach ourselves to ignore other people's religion and be compassion toward ourselves? All those negative feelings about other people's religious activity would only tear us apart. Not to mention the mental burden you need to hold. 
I choose to be happy. And if that means that I don't care what you pray as long as you're not hurting anyone, then that what I'd do.

0 Comments