Wouldn't it be nice if we're surrounded by people who reply our greetings and smile? Wouldn't it be nice if they're answering our conversation? I bet the world wouldn't be this cold. However, as much as we want such lovely environment, it doesn't exist. there are too many people, each with their own burdens. Sometimes it's hard for them to chin up and keep up with other people. Or, sometimes they just don't like us.

I know this old man in my bus. I can feel his hatred. He always sends stupid jokes on WhatsApp group, throw lame conversation around. Sometimes, I laugh as my friends laugh. But, he ignores me when I responded. I think he's rude.

I'm the kind of person who tries hard to never rely on the first impression. There's another passenger whom I had a bad first image. I never talked about it, but as time passes by, we exchange more words and I begins to see her in a different light. I believe she's the kind of cold in front of new people, but actually very warm once you get to know here. But, the first man continues sending disgusting vibes towards me. It's been more than 6 years! I understand and work hard to stay away from his unintellectual acts. Still, he's older and I'm supposed to respect him, right (that's the culture. and now you're asking why youngsters had little respect toward elderly????)

I'm telling you, for someone decades older, he doesn't show a good example. I imagine people wiser in age would treat others kindly, even though the one they don't really profound of. 

That's the world we're living in. Some people likes us, others don't. But, the show must go on, right? I just hope that the hatred won't turn me into sour people. Whatever they think of me, I should be the one controlling my mood. By the time comes, I'd be able to treat everyone with respect, not with the attitude they're showing me. So far, I just avoid these emotional disturbed people. 



0 Comments