We got another chance to have meal together today. It's the independence day. So, even though it's a public holiday, we have to go to office and attend the flag raising ceremony. It's actually just 30 minutes, but you know how many minutes we need to reach the spot? 40 minutes! Huf, if only every day is as smooth as today.
The coordinators were worried anyone would fall off and not joining the gathering. So, they pick the restaurant far from Depok. It's called Warung Pincuk, located in front of the national graveyard Kalibata. I have never stop here, so I never notice. It's nothing extraordinary from outside. The place is so small but crowded. Seems like it's everyone's favorite. There are only 5 long tables inside, so we're separated into 3 tables.

It's a Sundanese styled restaurant where they serve 3 kinds of rice (nasi) packages: nasi pecelnasi lodeh, and nasi rawon. Each supplied with peyek (peanuts crisp). You can add other side dishes to your meal. I choose chicken heart. Later, my friend says it's a good piece. It's big and it doesn't smell bad.


My jaw is hurt when I open my mouth. I just had braces check up yesterday. So, I told my table friend, "Take your time, okay. I can't chew fast." haha. 
We I took a picture of the crew after the brunch. Also in front of the bus. We had the picture of our last bus, but not with this new one. It's gonna be a good memory.

0 Comments