2013.09.28

I skipped coming home last week due to water trouble, but I can't let MLN to be abandoned too long, right? So, even though I can't wash dishes, do laundry or even take a bath, I think I can just sweep the floor. Can you imagine how dusty it is? I believe it's enough to force me taking my medicine tonight. Ugh.



Things have been so different than last year. This moment last year, I'd be sitting in cafe sipping a cup of cold coffee. But, lately I haven't been to mall at all. I choose to stay home, making up this little nest.

It's so scary that one turn can change your life for 180 degrees. I never thought of being home, alone, enjoying this peacefulness. I know I can't stay fooling around forever. I need to grow up, just like everybody else. Taking responsibilities, protecting something.

It's been 3 years since I signed into this business. It's just the beginning, I know, but I realize that I'm much stronger person than I used to be. I'm a winner. I'm grabbing something that I won't regret. Through the hardship I learn that I can't move alone. I am always depending on someone. But, there are moments when that someone can't be relied on. It doesn't mean he/she doesn't care anymore, but it's just that he/she is fighting his/her own battle at that time.

0 Comments