Another blood donation today and we arrived early. I mean, me, Shanty and Mbak Nanung (new comer, comes by impulse). We managed to pass the preliminary test. My HB is 13.8 *yes!* and I have normal blood pressure (as always). I did stop drinking coffee since last night. Also got lots of green beans for the last few days. It says green beans contain iron which is good to pump blood.
My donation lasts for 15 minutes. What a surprise. The last time took longer and I felt guilty for people waiting in the queue. I guess drinking much water makes an impact. 
However, the blood keeps flowing even after I finish the donation. My right sleeve is covered with blood! It's not painful, it's just...red. I have fun telling everyone that I had 'accident' while showing my bloody arm. hahaha

The problem is how to clean this blood. The clinic might have good stuff to clean this stain. But, one of the nurses suggests that I should just rinse it with hand soap while it still wet. Voila! It doesn't take long, the blood drips.
now, let's have coffee!

0 Comments